• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

lock/unlock sound effects

They were in the folder named "fx" lock n load. Had some other cool sounds too. The r2d2 sounds rock. Was gonna use them but the saber was better.
Another cool ideea would be the growth mushroom sound from super mario. Unlock: collecting the mushroom Lock: mushroom runs out.
Don't have those sounds. There's a sound board in the market but they have a bit of a hiss. There has to be better ones around the web.
EDIT: or even the pacman sounds. Unlock: game starts. Lock: pacman dies

Upvote 0
you should zip them all into 1 file to make them all downloadable at 1 time.

left them separate so than can be previewed (click on them) before downloading and installing.

just noticed a kind of annoying side effect of having the lock/unlock sound activated.

when you get a text message or VM or something that turns on the screen it will fire the sound. so, when I get a Handcent SMS message that triggers my screen to come on and show the message, which also has a corresponding tone, you get the unlock/lock tone.
I run handscent with the feature disabled any how.

Upvote 0
just noticed a kind of annoying side effect of having the lock/unlock sound activated.

when you get a text message or VM or something that turns on the screen it will fire the sound. so, when I get a Handcent SMS message that triggers my screen to come on and show the message, which also has a corresponding tone, you get the unlock/lock tone.

I don't use handcent and when i did i didnt have that feature enabled. My phone would turn on in my holster and would start doing stuff by itself. It was kinda annoying.

Upvote 0
They were in the folder named "fx" lock n load. Had some other cool sounds too. The r2d2 sounds rock. Was gonna use them but the saber was better.
Another cool ideea would be the growth mushroom sound from super mario. Unlock: collecting the mushroom Lock: mushroom runs out.
Don't have those sounds. There's a sound board in the market but they have a bit of a hiss. There has to be better ones around the web.
EDIT: or even the pacman sounds. Unlock: game starts. Lock: pacman dies

Did you find the supermario and pacman? Can you share me your lock/unlock sound? Thanks

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones