• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

manny53o

Lurker
Mar 5, 2012
Ok here is the deal. I bought my inspire a couple years ago used from a guy off of Craigslist. Used it for a whole then updated to an iPhone a while back. I threw it in a drawer and recently wanted to get back into it but I put a screen lock on it and forgot the pattern so it took me to a google email verification. I've tried entering my gmail account yahoo accounts everything and nothing works. Don't think I ever set it up to the phone only google play store.
I've read I can hard reset the phone but I will lose all my info and I didn't wanna lose all my pictures and such info. So after trying for a while to do the email verification I decided to try the hard rest by powering off the device then holding the volume down button and pressing the power on button but no go it just starts the phone up no boot menu. Not sure what's goin on would the fact that the previous owner did something to it to make it able to be used on multiple networks have anything to do with the trouble I am having? It's running on virtuous unity what ever that's means any help on how to get into the phone or how to rest it would be greatly appreciated.
Incase any of u are worried the phone is not stolen you can see I have posts and topic about the same device from months or even years ago

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones