• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Lockscreen wake issue on deck 1.3 and tiamat 3.3.7

What about the screen on animations?

Here's another thought. Don't bother with SetCPU if you're going to use Smartass as your governor. Just go to Settings, Advanced Settings, Performance, CPU Settings and handle your CPU that way. Maybe that would help? Smartass has the built in screen-off profile, so there's really no need for SetCPU anyway.

Upvote 0
What about the screen on animations?

Here's another thought. Don't bother with SetCPU if you're going to use Smartass as your governor. Just go to Settings, Advanced Settings, Performance, CPU Settings and handle your CPU that way. Maybe that would help? Smartass has the built in screen-off profile, so there's really no need for SetCPU anyway.

just turned on the screen on animation...helps a little...I uninstalled setcpu, ill try going through the settings...thanks

Upvote 0
Yeah it affects some people and it doesn't affect others. Like I said, installing the vipermod script and raising your voltages by 25 mV would probably fix your problem. The Tiamat 3.3.7 is undervolted to 900 I think by default. The Savagedzen kernel has its floor set at 950. So if you raise yours to 925, that should probably work.

I was kinda iffy about doing that script. I just got savagedzen 2.2.1 Cfs and the lag is gone...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones