1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Long time listener, first time caller...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by yattering, Nov 29, 2009.

1. yattering

yattering New Member

Nov 22, 2009
    I've been lurking about for a while, just trying to keep up with what's going on in the Android world, hoping that Sprint would eventually get it's act together and start carrying an Android-based phone or two. Last month, I got my wish and was able to pick up a Moment just a couple weeks ago.

I've been a PDA/smartphone addict for a little more than the last decade. Started out with a Handspring back in '98 or so, quickly moved on to Windows CE devices and have been using a variety of those up until this summer when the Pre came out. I VERY quickly grew disenchanted with that and once Sprint picked up some Android devices I jumped on the Moment (Craigslist FTW) and have been cruising along from there.

Anyway - I'm 37, live and work in Los Angeles (close enough anyway) and want to thank everyone who runs and contributes to the forums as you've been a huge boon in not only making my decision to go with Android but also in holding my hand as I sat in the corner sobbing every time some weird lil' bug has popped up on my Moment.

That about covers me for now. Thanks again and I look forward to making an attempt to actually be active on the forums and such.

-jeremy

Advertisement

2. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2009
    Student
    London
    Welcome to AF! :D

3. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member

Nov 3, 2008
    Washington DC, USA