• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Long time listener, first time caller...

yattering

Lurker
Nov 22, 2009
I've been lurking about for a while, just trying to keep up with what's going on in the Android world, hoping that Sprint would eventually get it's act together and start carrying an Android-based phone or two. Last month, I got my wish and was able to pick up a Moment just a couple weeks ago.

I've been a PDA/smartphone addict for a little more than the last decade. Started out with a Handspring back in '98 or so, quickly moved on to Windows CE devices and have been using a variety of those up until this summer when the Pre came out. I VERY quickly grew disenchanted with that and once Sprint picked up some Android devices I jumped on the Moment (Craigslist FTW) and have been cruising along from there.

Anyway - I'm 37, live and work in Los Angeles (close enough anyway) and want to thank everyone who runs and contributes to the forums as you've been a huge boon in not only making my decision to go with Android but also in holding my hand as I sat in the corner sobbing every time some weird lil' bug has popped up on my Moment.

That about covers me for now. Thanks again and I look forward to making an attempt to actually be active on the forums and such.

-jeremy

I've been lurking about for a while, just trying to keep up with what's going on in the Android world, hoping that Sprint would eventually get it's act together and start carrying an Android-based phone or two. Last month, I got my wish and was able to pick up a Moment just a couple weeks ago.

I've been a PDA/smartphone addict for a little more than the last decade. Started out with a Handspring back in '98 or so, quickly moved on to Windows CE devices and have been using a variety of those up until this summer when the Pre came out. I VERY quickly grew disenchanted with that and once Sprint picked up some Android devices I jumped on the Moment (Craigslist FTW) and have been cruising along from there.

Anyway - I'm 37, live and work in Los Angeles (close enough anyway) and want to thank everyone who runs and contributes to the forums as you've been a huge boon in not only making my decision to go with Android but also in holding my hand as I sat in the corner sobbing every time some weird lil' bug has popped up on my Moment.

That about covers me for now. Thanks again and I look forward to making an attempt to actually be active on the forums and such.

-jeremy

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy you visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones