• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Look What I Got For Working On A Friends Computer

AMOCO

The Computer Guy
Mar 10, 2012
Colorado Springs,CO.
So I am a big Sim Online Racer and I am pretty good at it,In fact I race NR2003,Automobilista, and rFactor.
I race NR2003 with the latest mods mostly,Fun shit.
For years I used a Logitech MOMO Force Feedback Racing Wheel and now for working software wise through TeamViewer on a friends computer and walked him through a reformat over the phone,Then taking control of it after the reformat on TeamViewer and tweaking the Windows 10 OS.
He sent me this as payment for my work,And it is in great shape.
And yes it is used and was originally released in 2006,
dims.jpg

Logitech G25 Racing Wheel, Pedals and Gear Shift,
This wheel came out after the Logitech MOMO Force Feedback Racing Wheel.The Logitech G25 Racing Wheel, Pedals and Gear Shift is way better constructed then the Logitech MOMO Force Feedback Racing Wheel.It is so well constructed,The used and if your lucky to find a new ones are quite expensive to this day.
Just Awesome,Huh?

So I am a big Sim Online Racer and I am pretty good at it,In fact I race NR2003,Automobilista, and rFactor.
I race NR2003 with the latest mods mostly,Fun shit.
For years I used a Logitech MOMO Force Feedback Racing Wheel and now for working software wise through TeamViewer on a friends computer and walked him through a reformat over the phone,Then taking control of it after the reformat on TeamViewer and tweaking the Windows 10 OS.
He sent me this as payment for my work,And it is in great shape.
And yes it is used and was originally released in 2006,
View attachment 127429
Logitech G25 Racing Wheel, Pedals and Gear Shift,
This wheel came out after the Logitech MOMO Force Feedback Racing Wheel.The Logitech G25 Racing Wheel, Pedals and Gear Shift is way better constructed then the Logitech MOMO Force Feedback Racing Wheel.It is so well constructed,The used and if your lucky to find a new ones are quite expensive to this day.
Just Awesome,Huh?

In Fact here is a replay of one of my wins.
Win At Indianapolis,

Reactions: lunatic59
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones