• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Looking for a donation (bricked Merit/Avail, discarded but working)

Motorhead1991

Android Expert
Mar 7, 2012
Pasco, WA
Unfortunately, my Avail bit the dust, so I'm in need of a new one. As one of around 4 developers for this phone, progress is at a standstill on my end. If anyone has a soft bricked (meaning it will still turn on) Merit or Avail they are willing to donate to the cause, please take the time to contact me with details.

Any contributor will recieve a mention in any ROM I release from this point on! :D

Pre-requisites:
Keys and USB port must be working (before bricking). These are an important functionality aspect (also, this is what went out on mine).

I'd like to see you get a Merit. While a phone is a little beyond me I'd pledge $10 to the cause through PayPal if you can get enough people to join me. It would be worth it to get the bugs worked out of it. We need the blue tooth fixed & less random restarts would be nice. ICS would be nice to try.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones