• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Looking for a perfect launcher..

Well I don't know what to tell you, other than Nova launcher prime is the best launcher out there, if you're looking for full customization. Try it again, but settle down and get to know each option, it really is the one and only launcher that I've used for all of my Android devices...

Well I don't know what to tell you, other than Nova launcher prime is the best launcher out there, if you're looking for full customization. Try it again, but settle down and get to know each option, it really is the one and only launcher that I've used for all of my Android devices...
Tell me, why is it so complicated to use and read through everything?

Upvote 0
Tell me, why is it so complicated to use and read through everything?
what do you find complicated? everything is stated quite clearly in the nova settings? i have been using it for over a decade now. it is quite simply the best i have found. sure there are a lot of options, but that is what makes it great.

Upvote 0
what do you find complicated? everything is stated quite clearly in the nova settings? i have been using it for over a decade now. it is quite simply the best i have found. sure there are a lot of options, but that is what makes it great.
The menu's wording, about there is a section that saids a strange word to me something unfamiliar to me, that really throw me off, can you do a simple walk through for me?

Upvote 0
Dannydet, whenever I get a new phone I start at the top of the settings and go through them one at a time to figure out what they do.
Probably the most intensive app on my phone is Nova.
I'd suggest to start at the top of the Nova settings and work your way down, one at a time, seeing what they do.
One thing that I like is that I've saved my settings and will be able to move them to a new phone when I finally upgrade.

Upvote 0
Dannydet, whenever I get a new phone I start at the top of the settings and go through them one at a time to figure out what they do.
Probably the most intensive app on my phone is Nova.
I'd suggest to start at the top of the Nova settings and work your way down, one at a time, seeing what they do.
One thing that I like is that I've saved my settings and will be able to move them to a new phone when I finally upgrade.
Still the wording confuses me a little bit, I am not an English Major who studied anything like that, I want something more user friendly, I have downloaded a third party launcher simply entitled "Android 13 launcher" I can do almost everything I desired it for though.. Just wondering about that little slip I previously mentioned.

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0
Still the wording confuses me a little bit, I am not an English Major who studied anything like that, I want something more user friendly, I have downloaded a third party launcher simply entitled "Android 13 launcher" I can do almost everything I desired it for though.. Just wondering about that little slip I previously mentioned.
Funny, because everyone of your posts wording confuses me :goofydroid:

Upvote 0
Well I want to able to change my labels. Still have access to my icon pack studio to change the icon pack, able to put on widgets.
Looking for a third party launcher though, I have kept the Microsoft one to my tablet forever ago though, so I kind of want something so simple to easy to guide and use.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
Here is my home screen
1000007539.jpg

In Nova settings it saids "Intergration Sesame seed app"
sesame according to nova is a search/shortcut app. though sesame should work with most launchers, sesame has partnered with nova to make the launcher experience that much better......according to nova.

just download the app from the play store:

edit: i do not use it so i can't help you there. but seems like a cool thing to have. i might give it a go.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Milo Williamson
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones