• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Looking for an app that set ups sounds for device actions/notifications

SirExotic

Lurker
Jan 16, 2017
Does anyone know an application for Android that lets you set notification sounds for different apps and device actions?

I'm looking for an app that lets me set up sounds when performing actions, such as:
- App notifications
- Turn on/off phone
- Lock/unlock phone
- Swipe left/right (on homescreen)
- Wrong password/unpermitted action (error)
- Low battery
- Plugging my phone to the charger
- Select app/option (or just 'click')
- Etc.

The reason I want something like this is because I'm a huge Zelda fan and I love the nostalgic sounds from OOT/MM/WW and I would really love it if my phone made the sounds from the game I love so much.
My idea is that when I lock and unlock my phone, it would make the sound of opening and closing the Start menu in the game, and when my battery is low it would make the sound of having low health, and when plugging my phone in the charger it would make the sound of getting a heart (from grass or pots), and so on.. all from Ocarina of Time.

Things like locking/unlocking your phone already have default sounds (that most of us turn off anyway), so it doesn't sound like an impossible wish, I'm just really curious if there is already an app out there like this.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Sir Exotic

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones