• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Looking for simple online jobs

1337xhoax

Jun 2, 2020
Hi there . I look for website where i can get a some online work stuff
i want simple online jobs that i can work in my part time
I would like the job not require too much skills
And i would be happy if i can get from $6 per hour to 15 $ because i don't need money i just want to try something new :)
My skills are ..
1. Typing
2. Coding (java, python and C++ etc) but am not very interested in online programming jobs because my actual job is programming and i said i want to try something new
3 photoshop Editing
4 logo and graphics design

Reactions: Xavier Black
Copywriting - that's my expertise, too. I write and edit. A lot of business owners need content for ads, posts, etc... but they can't write expertly. I'm an author and have written everything from kids' books to technical manuals and course curricula. If you have a good portfolio, set up shop as a copywriter for businesses in your area and reach out online. Stackskills has a comprehensive course on copywriting as well.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones