• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Looking for Static Cling Screen Protector Evaluations

docprego

Android Enthusiast
Oct 18, 2009
I know there are a lot of screen protector threads but those always seem to focus on the Invisibleshield vs other similar products. I am not interested in these, what I am after are the type that adhere to the screen with static cling. Also I am not interested in the anti glare variety as those always seem to reduce the screen quality. Finally it needs to cover the entire screen including the back, menu, home, and search keys.

I know Verizon sells a 3 pack in store but I am using them now and I think they are terrible. Plus they don't cover the keys.

I searched and found the following potential candidates:

1. Case-Mate pack of 3.
Case-Mate Motorola Droid Screen Protector (3-pack) (Case-Mate CM010340), Motorola Cases, Holsters, Skins, and Accessories

2. Amzer Super Clear Screen Protector
Amzer Super Clear Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth For Motorola - Motorola Droid A855 - Screen Protectors - Fommy.com

That's all I could find. Boxwave hasn't put one on their site yet, and neither has Martin Fields. Are there any other options? Has anyone used either of the protectors above for the Droid?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones