• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Looking for the "dectected" thread

Welcome to the forums. NJJjones!

Generally we don't play grammar cop at Android Forums... unless the OP specifically requests it, we tend to leave typos and misspells alone. Unless there's a compelling reason to modify the title, we typically let sleeping dogs lie. If you have any questions about it, feel free to ask. Thanks.

It's great to have you aboard! :)

Upvote 0
WOW!! Thanks for the more than quick response. I didn't notice the misspelling when I bought the phone, so I was afraid it may have been from a virus.

I doubt it is a virus unless you have been downloading stuff from other places than the Google play store.

Otherwise hopefully you got your problems solved. If not feel free to contact us again. And sorry if I didn't quite understand your issue in the first place :eek:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones