• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I just got my droid, and am loving it so far, but one stupid, small concern: anyone notice that the camera, volume and lock/unlock buttons are fairly loose and wiggle around when you hit them.. I just want to know that all other droids do this, I didn't just get a bad one. It just seems to easy when holding the phone and using it to hit one of them and press it accidentally. Other than that, the build quality is amazing, and I have a lot to learn.. Also one other very stupid thing my obsessive compulsive self noticed when trying to put my screen protector one was there was a piece of dust under the screen that would not come off from the surface.. Sorry to sound like a crazy OCD guy, that had to mention these things, anyone else notice either, but especially the loose buttons? Happy Droid Day!!:D

I just got my droid, and am loving it so far, but one stupid, small concern: anyone notice that the camera, volume and lock/unlock buttons are fairly loose and wiggle around when you hit them.. I just want to know that all other droids do this, I didn't just get a bad one. It just seems to easy when holding the phone and using it to hit one of them and press it accidentally. Other than that, the build quality is amazing, and I have a lot to learn.. Also one other very stupid thing my obsessive compulsive self noticed when trying to put my screen protector one was there was a piece of dust under the screen that would not come off from the surface.. Sorry to sound like a crazy OCD guy, that had to mention these things, anyone else notice either, but especially the loose buttons? Happy Droid Day!!:D

Mine are the same

Upvote 0
Ok, I have to chime in here.

I assume this is not necessarily by design (as it sounds like that would be ********), but since i am in Iraq (seriously, 2 days left!) i have not had the opportunity to use one BUT: this was the only boygeniusreport hardware gripe. They are all like this, you are not alone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones