• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Lose all data after too many pattern attempts

On my motorola droid and other andriod devices there is a known issue where if you enter too many incorrect pattern attempts it ask's for your google email/password but doesnt accept it. Even though its the correct password, the only fix is a hard reset. Is that bug still around on the incredible or has google fixed it?

On my motorola droid and other andriod devices there is a known issue where if you enter too many incorrect pattern attempts it ask's for your google email/password but doesnt accept it. Even though its the correct password, the only fix is a hard reset. Is that bug still around on the incredible or has google fixed it?

I have had this happen twice on mine... it wont let me check email
and keeps saying the password is wrong even though it worked 5 minutes earlier.... Just waited after i gave up trying to fix and it worked...
I don't have a pattern lock though

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones