• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Lost paid apps after reset

dave3g

Lurker
Mar 30, 2009
I had a problem with ahome desktop, when it lock me out from the desktop I had chosen to make ahome default and when i updated ahome it could not find the original g1 home desktop, well after i kept on getting forceclosed and could not get to the menu system settings or anything else, i opted to reset the g1 phone to original but now my g1 does not recognized my purchase of apps including Ahome, texas holdem online, power manager, is there a way to get these apps back without purchaseing them again.

I had a problem with ahome desktop, when it lock me out from the desktop I had chosen to make ahome default and when i updated ahome it could not find the original g1 home desktop, well after i kept on getting forceclosed and could not get to the menu system settings or anything else, i opted to reset the g1 phone to original but now my g1 does not recognized my purchase of apps including Ahome, texas holdem online, power manager, is there a way to get these apps back without purchaseing them again.

To bad you did not check here for a solution ... to your aHome problem when you missed reading to Uninstall any version less than 1.5.0.

I posted a way to clear ahome hanging the phone up and uninstalling it ... then you could load the New version ... and everything else on the phone would have still been intact.

Upvote 0
what i did is got a refund for those repurchase apps under the new gmail address i created. they give you 24 hours to get a refund, then did a factory reset, then went back to the original gmail address i purchase under. and sure enough like you said I saw my purchase apps in the market and download. thanks all is good

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones