1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

low budget tablet

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by wendysy, Aug 28, 2018.

1. wendysy

wendysy Lurker

I usually use the tablet to watch videos and listen to music to play games.
    And i want to buy a low budget tablet,I heard that the Huawei MediaPad M5 Android Tablet is on back to school promotion now, and it's a pretty good battery life.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Yeah I just came to know about the back to school promotion but I would suggest to go with DANY.
    Don't know whether the Dany tablets are available in your country or not. Their tablets are low-budget & performance is perfect according to your needs. :)

3. jackmax

jackmax Lurker

Three models M510.8'',M5 8.4'' &M5 Pro10.8"" all $20 off!

4. wendysy

wendysy Lurker

Ok,Thank you for your suggestion, I will consider it carefully.

5. wendysy

wendysy Lurker

Thank you

6. wendysy

wendysy Lurker

My friend bought Huawei MediaPad M5 for my boyfriend as a gift.The 2K-resolution screen is excellent in brightness and viewing angles.It comes with Android 8.0 which is well optimised.

7. jackmax

jackmax Lurker

yes,this tablet evaluation is also very good.Very nice screen resolution.Speed / flow is very seamless thanks to the 4GB ram likely.Speakers are nice sounding and plenty loud.This is the best tablet to own today on android when price and performance are factored in. With the premium build, great performance, hi-res display.

Huawei MediaPad M5 Forum

The Huawei MediaPad M5 release date was April 2018. Features and Specs include a 10.8" inch screen, 13MP camera, 4GB RAM, HiSilicon Kirin 960s processor, and 7500mAh battery.

April 2018
Release Date
Reviews