• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Lunar-Gen [Final] (Admire Oxygen) [Inspired by oxygen rom]

I've found two bugs on the rom so far, they're not really the big deal:
-In the calculator, a button shows up as a box like if the symbol were not supported.
-When you turn your phone sideways in the menu, the icons appear in a corner until you turn your phone vertically again.
As I said, they're not really the big deal, just wanted to let you know :).

Upvote 0
I've found two bugs on the rom so far, they're not really the big deal:
-In the calculator, a button shows up as a box like if the symbol were not supported.
-When you turn your phone sideways in the menu, the icons appear in a corner until you turn your phone vertically again.
As I said, they're not really the big deal, just wanted to let you know :).

i dont have any problems with the calculator and thats a bug with launcher pro, just tap the screen to fix it

Upvote 0
So what else can we expect from an update Geno? Got this since day one and no complaints. As you said in another thread, I need mms fixed with the CM7 builds so I'm running your Rom since its the next inline IMO.

Just another Flakito97 post...

Swipe to clear notification, (once I get the scripts right) and hopefully notification toggles. I'm a beginner at everything so it takes me much longer to get things done

Upvote 0
Yes sir. I still haven't checked to see what Paris did but I'm quite sure its amazing. I'm gonna do some laundry and get started on finishing this up

Lets hope he kept it breathing Oxygen;). Cause when it comes to look and feel, and simplicity, Cm7 and this Oxygen Rom are on top of my list. So lets hope ita still looking simplistic yet Super Smooth.:)

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk

Reactions: genovdot
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones