• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

M. Rossi, P. Muller and Forza

nickdalzell

Extreme Android User
Jun 17, 2011
Owensboro, KY
OK, anyone who has ever played the Forza Motorsport games has more than likely dealt with the infamous AI Bot racer 'M. Rossi.' and his friends 'P. Muller' as well as 'G. Esposito' by now. basically in the career mode/World Tour they are the type to turn a racing sim into a demolition derby from the starting line and have caused many a thread in recent years to pop up under the name 'i hate you M. Rossi' and spawned hilarious YouTube videos of payback or causing his car to flip or otherwise become unusable (talk of his car being stuck on its back during the duration of the race end up cropping up from time to time). basically Turn 10 have made these bot racers almost akin to online multiplayer trolls. has anyone a story to tell regarding these rather aggressive 1s and 0s?

OH and BTW i spotted M. Rossi in Horizon as well, as usual like the Red Baron of WWI he tends to favor the color red. Muller the color silver, and Esposito the color yellow

Some M.Rossi payback:

l.jpg

actually in CM Rossi is always in first but only on certain tracks. he doesn't start being a nimrod until far longer into it. i tend to play in Event List instead of World Tour as i can change the AI settings and other aspects, vs. relying on 'adaptive AI' that the World Tour offers. i can pick any unlocked track and customize a lot. when you load a track look at 'starting grid' or, even better, the opponents list in the lobby and it will not only display the AI character but even include a 'bio' about them. Rossi is always in red and his 'bio' is 'this fiery Italian is one of the fastest lappers in the world'

Muller is in silver and Esposito in yellow. Muller often cruises near 2nd or 1st next to Rossi while Esposito holds third in most races. it gets interesting in 'Pro' difficulty mode, sim damage and all assists turned off

One of the best revenge takedowns of Rossi (sorry can't figure out how to embed a video here)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9pn-X0_D9M

Upvote 0
I always do Sim Damage, all ssists off, and hard or professional difficulty. I never noticed its the same 3 AI giving me the blind eye, I always figured it was bad AI coding. I've taken to using the Audi Q7 on some C and B class courses because of these three, ramming them right out of acorner if I have to. That Q7 is also nice on any Fujimi Kaido sprint race.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones