• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help M8S Ott TV Box

Canada< pei is where i am at. and can i clear the memory on the home page?
thanks
Canada, I got no idea. Presumably TV stations there should have their own live streaming apps. Is it CBC or something?

I'm from the UK, but now in China. As for clearing the memory, a factory reset should do that. I know that TV stations will usually geo-restrict to their own countries, like I can't watch live BBC in China, unless using a VPN. Although I could watch live and on-demand CCTV in the UK no problem using their CBox app.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Can any one help me please I have purchased the 2016 New 4K version MXQPRO 4K UHD Quad Core Smart TV Box mini pc I have set it up but cannot get it to play anything if I search for Game of Thrones for example it says it is under Her Place on Pheonix also on TNPB but when I click on her place it is blank nothing seems to be loaded I already have another android box which when I click on that everything came up and it was Simple to use this one isn't I can't play anything all it says is more that one item can't play see log for more information well where is the log and what does that mean??? I'm at my wits end trying to get this box to work any help would be greatly appreciated. Al so. Y other android box is working perfectly so I k ow it is nothing to do with my internet connection thanks in advance for any help.

Upvote 0
Can any one help me please I have purchased the 2016 New 4K version MXQPRO 4K UHD Quad Core Smart TV Box mini pc I have set it up but cannot get it to play anything if I search for Game of Thrones for example it says it is under Her Place on Pheonix also on TNPB but when I click on her place it is blank nothing seems to be loaded I already have another android box which when I click on that everything came up and it was Simple to use this one isn't I can't play anything all it says is more that one item can't play see log for more information well where is the log and what does that mean??? I'm at my wits end trying to get this box to work any help would be greatly appreciated. Al so. Y other android box is working perfectly so I k ow it is nothing to do with my internet connection thanks in advance for any help.
It sounds like you need to uninstall kodi and reinstall 16.o1 the media files must have gotten corrupt and it's not working correctly Try that and see if works !

Upvote 0
Hi, The best app I found for Free live TV was a kodi addon Click kodi and go to the addon called Phoenix and than you click Phoenix TV(all the channels sports etc) You will need to GOOGLE: IVUE TV GUIDE in kodi and once there Scroll down to it. It will tell you how to download it into kodi. Please click videos on the top of the search page for the instructions on how to use it! hope that helps

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones