• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help mac: file transfer ? how

dfran1

Android Enthusiast
Nov 13, 2009
Ok here we go again but now nothing works, issues with siii I had.

Im trying to transfer movies from a mac with the latest osx and all updates .

Kies for mac is not supported and android file transfer fails. So I am looking for a direct usb connection to a mac computer . I have verizon note 2 , siii worked fine with kies.

Ok here we go again but now nothing works, issues with siii I had.

Im trying to transfer movies from a mac with the latest osx and all updates .

Kies for mac is not supported and android file transfer fails. So I am looking for a direct usb connection to a mac computer . I have verizon note 2 , siii worked fine with kies.

do a search some have reported unistalling kies with the uninstaller provided and it might trigger something to work or updating OSX. hope that helps.

Upvote 0
Us Mac users tend to suffer when it comes to some of the most basic things windows users can do.
AirDroid and Solid Explorer Beta 2

I use Airdroid but lately have been hearing a lot of good stuff about Solid Explorer. I installed it from the play store; just haven't player with it yet but those that have are in love with it.

Thank you for the tip on solid explorer, I have it and did not even know it could do that.
It does work great.
Thanks

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones