• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root maybe a fix for the screen not working

I changed my dalvik.vm.heapsize=80m to 128m with a buildpropeditor from joeykrim on the play store and my keyboard seems to be way more responsive and so does the phone...can anyone let me know if this ok to leave like this or is there a better setting

also I added these to the bottom...very good results so far the phone feels like a ferrari....i hated this phone because of the screen and was ready to buy the lg spirit...its much better now!!!

debug.performance.tuning=1
video.accelerate.hw=1

Upvote 0
I changed my dalvik.vm.heapsize=80m to 128m with a buildpropeditor from joeykrim on the play store and my keyboard seems to be way more responsive and so does the phone...can anyone let me know if this ok to leave like this or is there a better setting

I don't know if there's a better setting, but I changed all three things you suggested and LOVE the results! Thank you for sharing! :D

Reactions: ahdunno
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones