• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I am so frustrated with this phone. Don't get me wrong. I love this phone way more than the bb storm I had. But that doesn't mean that I can have some dislikes. Anyway.

Issue 1
I absolutely don't understand the media messages on this phone. All other phones I've had, when someone sends you a fwd.fwd.fwd blah blah all I ever had to do was open the mesage and it would automatically start the media.(sounds combined with motion pictures) I read the online book and it tells me to open a media message to push the play button but there isn't one anywhere. With this phone I receive a pic just fine. But a media message with animation with music etc. it only shows me that the text has attchments with the paper clip icon. I can view each item seperately or listen seperately and I can save them seperately. In order to view the way it should have been I have to save each thing and then rebuild it in slideshow on my phone. I went to the verizon store today and they had it for an hour and a half and yet they give it back to me and tell me that maybe they will have a fix in the update in Dec. He says that he verified that all the verizon droid in the store all seem to function the same. I honestly can't believe this is the way it is suppose to be and if it is I am shocked that I am the only on to be complaining about it. Can someone help me with this even if it's just to help me understand it better??????????:mad:

Issue 2
Ok so someone sends me a text and apparently it's too long so it get's split automatically. I will receive texts that say 1 of 2 and 2 of 2. Then I get one that states the media content has been removed. No media content was ever in there. The sender also gets an automated text back letting them know as well. Any helpers in understanding??????:thinking:

Thanks for any help you can give

Attachments

• forums pic.jpg
    forums pic.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 41

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones