• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Media players and eq's

crewchief227

Oct 2, 2010
Hey again guys sorry to be such a newb pest but I am just so excited over this phone. Are there any stand alone eq apps or good media players with an eq for the Android as I could not find any in the app store? I also simply typed in eq into the search here and it came back with nothing.

Thanks I will give it a try. Also while I'm at it I am not getting any good responses over at Head-Fi but my Aria came with a nice pair of headphones with controls and everything. Why HTC did not include these with the evo I have no idea as the aria is not there top end phone but the evo is. I did found the exact pair I think on HTC's site for like $20 or something. Now they were nice and sleek and went with the phone as far as looks go but they were good because they were free. So anyways I am looking for a pair of headphones for my evo with a mic. Controls would be nice but by no means deal breaker as I have a pair from Walmart that are like $20 but calls sound horrid thru them and they are bright white which is an Apple fanboy thing and I am not one obviously. So I am looking for something decent and prefer to stay under $50. I do own a pair of $500 Shure SE530's and don't use those as I don't want to beat on them with daily use and they have no Mic. So let's hear what everybody else is using right now.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones