1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root [MetroPCS/CDMA] ANY Suggestions ??

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by RobDizz, Jul 24, 2013.

1. RobDizz

RobDizz Member
    None

Mar 4, 2013
    Male
    Florida
    Okay I had an sg3 for awhile then I went to T-Mobile and tried to being my metro sg3 the Lady put her Sim card in it worked she ported my number over night the phone stopped working. So then I just bought a sg4 sold my s3 on eBay. Before I did I reset it back to stock non root link from n4sty all was fine. Then the girl that gets the phone says the metro retailer says the phone can't be activated. This is all he said she said because I was not there . so I called 5 different tech support people and gave them the ESN and they told me the phone was activated. So I'm confused. She's telling me phone isn't activated. And it's the phone that's messed up and she wants her money. The phone worked perfectly Now she brought the phone to my moms job and she said there was just a circle with a line through it at the top right that was it. Any suggestions on wtf is going on ? Mom just told Me the girl showed her the about phone in settings and it said no service

Advertisement

2. airtioteclint

airtioteclint Android Expert
    None

Dec 15, 2011
    This might a little too obvious but is the tmobile sim still in it? Lol

3. RobDizz

RobDizz Member
    None

Mar 4, 2013
    Male
    Florida
    No I wish so this could all be over and I woulnd't have to deal with Metro anymore :/

4. airtioteclint

None

Dec 15, 2011
    Ok then, there's this. Did you actually cancel your metro account or did you just stop making payments. If all you did was stop making payments then the phone is still considered activated for a few months.

5. RobDizz

RobDizz Member
    None

Mar 4, 2013
    Male
    Florida
    No I called Metro with my account information and they told me it was cancelled on July 4th.

6. airtioteclint

None

Dec 15, 2011
    Then the problem is on her end. She went to a metrostore was her first mistake, lots of idiots there. She needs to call metro service number and have them activate or reprogram her sim.

7. RobDizz

RobDizz Member
    None

Mar 4, 2013
    Male
    Florida
    Lmao she just texted me nothing is wrong with the phone Metro just switch her number over to it..

8. n4zty

n4zty Android Expert
    None

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    she didnt have to place her card in it u should of left the uicc card that came with it in the phone theres never a reason to remove a uicc card from a metro lte phone. although the uicc cards are swapable. so all she had to do was call a metro rep and have them show her how to enter the hidden menu to program her number and min number and have her give them her iccid number and it would of been activated and fully working in 3 min.