• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS/CDMA] ANY Suggestions ??

RobDizz

Mar 4, 2013
Florida
Okay I had an sg3 for awhile then I went to T-Mobile and tried to being my metro sg3 the Lady put her Sim card in it worked she ported my number over night the phone stopped working. So then I just bought a sg4 sold my s3 on eBay. Before I did I reset it back to stock non root link from n4sty all was fine. Then the girl that gets the phone says the metro retailer says the phone can't be activated. This is all he said she said because I was not there . so I called 5 different tech support people and gave them the ESN and they told me the phone was activated. So I'm confused. She's telling me phone isn't activated. And it's the phone that's messed up and she wants her money. The phone worked perfectly Now she brought the phone to my moms job and she said there was just a circle with a line through it at the top right that was it. Any suggestions on wtf is going on ? Mom just told Me the girl showed her the about phone in settings and it said no service

she didnt have to place her card in it u should of left the uicc card that came with it in the phone theres never a reason to remove a uicc card from a metro lte phone. although the uicc cards are swapable. so all she had to do was call a metro rep and have them show her how to enter the hidden menu to program her number and min number and have her give them her iccid number and it would of been activated and fully working in 3 min.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones