• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS/CDMA] Apps to SD card??

That's what I thought... And crazy thing is I only have 1.82 mb left .... -__- I think it's something to do with the 0/folder . because when I check my storage I have two options/emulated and /legacy under 0/ she I think the file are repeated.... I'm to scared to delete though...

Upvote 0
That's what I thought... And crazy thing is I only have 1.82 mb left .... -__- I think it's something to do with the 0/folder . because when I check my storage I have two options/emulated and /legacy under 0/ she I think the file are repeated.... I'm to scared to delete though...

If you're on an AOSP ROM then yea. Every time I flash back to a touchwiz ROM I can see everything in my memory but when I'm on AOSP I can only see what's under the 0 folder in the internal memory

Upvote 0
If you're on an AOSP ROM then yea. Every time I flash back to a touchwiz ROM I can see everything in my memory but when I'm on AOSP I can only see what's under the 0 folder in the internal memory

Yea weird much?... :/ any who thanks for the suggestions. I'll just transfer my me more to my laptop and reset the internal and micro. And then reflash;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones