• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS/CDMA] [ROM][4.4.2][Weekly] SlimKat-d2lte [5.6]

Okay, so I looked into the "Roaming Indicator Off" issue and apparently its not uncommon for it to appear in unified builds for any device. The good thing is that it's superficial; it doesn't have any effect on signal, calls, text, data, etc. The ROM can identify the carrier of the device, but it can't display it.

As for the MMS issue, I used Get@Me's mms_config.xml to fix it. MMS is working perfectly now.

As always, this ROM is incredibly fast and stable. I especially like the Recent Apps feature. Thanks for the continued support, Nick.

Reactions: nicklovell23
Upvote 0
Okay, so I looked into the "Roaming Indicator Off" issue and apparently its not uncommon for it to appear in unified builds for any device. The good thing is that it's superficial; it doesn't have any effect on signal, calls, text, data, etc. The ROM can identify the carrier of the device, but it can't display it.

As for the MMS issue, I used Get@Me's mms_config.xml to fix it. MMS is working perfectly now.

As always, this ROM is incredibly fast and stable. I especially like the Recent Apps feature. Thanks for the continued support, Nick.

It is uncommon for my builds lol I can fix it just need someone to work with me and be able to flash multiple clean installs. If anyone is up for it email me nicklovell23@gmail.com

Reactions: confed
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones