• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Migrated to the EVO

jldillon

Jan 28, 2010
Well you guys have all been awesome here. I have learned so much and read your stuff everyday. But, I went out and upgraded to the EVO. I really think the Hero rooted running ASOP 9.2.2 was awesome but WOW...the EVO's speed on 2.2 is amazing. The larger display makes it so much easier to text as well as read with my old eyes. The snap dragon 1Ghz processor Rocks! So I will be checking back time to time but now going to move over to the EVO forum. Thanks again for all of your expert GEEK SQUAD advice.

Enjoy your new toy and come back and visit and keep us update, I am sure sooner or later we will see you on the other side, :D

Well you guys have all been awesome here. I have learned so much and read your stuff everyday. But, I went out and upgraded to the EVO. I really think the Hero rooted running ASOP 9.2.2 was awesome but WOW...the EVO's speed on 2.2 is amazing. The larger display makes it so much easier to text as well as read with my old eyes. The snap dragon 1Ghz processor Rocks! So I will be checking back time to time but now going to move over to the EVO forum. Thanks again for all of your expert GEEK SQUAD advice.

Upvote 0
Kool now you can get the bragging rights, LOL enjoy and keep your wife phone up to date so she can keep up with you, you will be impressed our little rooted Hero's can hang with the big boys

I bought an Evo yesterday...my first Android device. I'm still checking these forums to make sure my wife's phone stays up to date.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones