• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Migration from Palm to HTC Sensation

For many years I have used the Palm Tungsten T3 as my PIM. Although it is still working, and looks beautiful I have several problems with it and since I have the Sensation, I want to migrate all my data to it and use the HTC as I used the Palm. To do that I have several questions that I would love to get help in:
1. Does anybody know how to migrate the data from the Palm to the HTC Sensation?
2. I could separate my data (contacts, dates, etc.), and tag it, to personal and business. Can I do it on HTC too?
3. In the Palm I could hide and password protect individual entries in that date book, contacts, notes, etc. Is there an app for that?
4. The Palm provided also an application for a PC that did the same. Is there and app like that for the HTC?

Any help towards this goal will be highly appreciated

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones