• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Milestone with Rogers

DroidNorth

Lurker
Mar 9, 2010
I recently purchased an unlocked Milestone. Didn't want to commit to a contract so I bought it outright. I want to finish up my contract on Rogers, that's why I didn't go with Telus. The phone and WiFi work fine but I am unable to use data. Rogers says that since it is not a supported device I need to change something on my phone to allow it on the network. Can anyone help me with this?

I recently purchased an unlocked Milestone. Didn't want to commit to a contract so I bought it outright. I want to finish up my contract on Rogers, that's why I didn't go with Telus. The phone and WiFi work fine but I am unable to use data. Rogers says that since it is not a supported device I need to change something on my phone to allow it on the network. Can anyone help me with this?

Do you have the "APN settings" for Rogers? Its usually a domain name/port number format...e.g.: Rogers.internet.com, or internet.rogers.net, etc, etc.

Google says, "http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source...ttings&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&fp=86f43777e436a6c1 "

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones