• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Mini reactors!

M

Member243850

HA

I have been thinking! ... I have all the degrees and qualifications ... all the knowledge and technical understanding and know how... and more than enough experience to create small mini / micro gas powered reactors for small businesses and homes!

With the current crash in the oil price I was wondering if I could use my extensive knowledge, experience and understanding in the energy industry to leverage some seriously competitive energy from mini reactors!

It seems that oil will not rise in price per barrel like it used to so many have believed it will rise again but no where near as sky high as it used to be like I am talking 141$ per barrel... so it got me thinking...

And with many homes in the Northern Hemisphere having a permanent running gas pipe line to their homes and businesses (I am talking about the extremely cold places and those that use it regardless of temperature for other purposes like cooking ect) I could just very easily do some modifications and make some mini gas powered reactors... it would be very easy for me! Walk in the park!

I am just thinking now as to do all the calculations and veeeeeeeeery carefully check my competitors (massive traditional electricity companies with conventional means of supply - my main competitors) and do huge amounts of homework to see how it will turn out... or if it is even possible...

I must just do some serious homework and check everything very very very very very carefully...

My target will be any business (micro or macro) or anyone that needs cheap electricity but I will mainly target small homes and businesses - I can happily upscale if need be - if they need bigger no problem! :)

I am more than qualified to do it (over qualified) - from what I have come from it will be a walk in the park! :-D

I have some questions now... what countries have permanent gas pipe lines (for convenience to those interested parties) to their business / homes?

Maybe the British and many European countries will be in serious need of my very competitive services??

I will use the current low gas price to my advantage!!!

Just need to check out all the details - like international regulations for carbon footprint / pollution ect and what octane levels their gas is running on...

I need to do a hell of a lot of home work but maybe it might be possible... just thinking here :D

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones