1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root Minor Issues after root

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dopefedz, Jul 6, 2011.

1. dopefedz

dopefedz Lurker
    None

Oct 28, 2010
    Hi all. Looking for a little help here. I just received a replacement EVO after having to send off my original rooted one 4 times for a speaker fix. I got the new one rooted and I have flashed Kings Ultra Black which I was using previously without any problems.

This time around there are various applications that I'm trying to download from the market but when I search them there are no results. Some of these apps i'm looking for are the Drag Racing game and Fancy Widgets Pro. Is there a reason why after rooting I cannot find these apps in the market but right before I rooted I was able to.

I'm also looking for the Sprint Navigation app which I think used to appear in a addon folder in the Ultra Black rom folder but I don't see the addon folder. Previously I would go there and run it or install it from there and then I would have the application again.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Advertisement

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!
    None

May 13, 2010
    Male
    being a flashaholic sponsor, helping others gettin
    los angeles
    which gapps file did you use? in the roms/kernel sticky there is the latest gapps file. also you can try going to the market on your computer and find the apps and it should download straight to your phone.

3. Granite1

Granite1 Zercron Encrusted Tweezer
    None

Dec 27, 2010
    Male
    Highway Construction Inspection
    Pittsburgh, PA
    I believe that is a sense Rom and doesn't require the gapps zip. I'd wipe cache and dalvik cache. If that doesn't work, I'd completely wipe the Rom and reflash.
    If its cm7 based, I'm a chode and do as ocnbrze said. :D

ocnbrze likes this.
  4. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!
    None

May 13, 2010
    Male
    being a flashaholic sponsor, helping others gettin
    los angeles
    yeah i get mixed up when king names his crazy roms!!!! they are all ver similar between his aosp and sense roms. so not sure what is what anymore.

Granite1 likes this.
Tags: