• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Minor Issues after root

dopefedz

Lurker
Oct 28, 2010
Hi all. Looking for a little help here. I just received a replacement EVO after having to send off my original rooted one 4 times for a speaker fix. I got the new one rooted and I have flashed Kings Ultra Black which I was using previously without any problems.

This time around there are various applications that I'm trying to download from the market but when I search them there are no results. Some of these apps i'm looking for are the Drag Racing game and Fancy Widgets Pro. Is there a reason why after rooting I cannot find these apps in the market but right before I rooted I was able to.

I'm also looking for the Sprint Navigation app which I think used to appear in a addon folder in the Ultra Black rom folder but I don't see the addon folder. Previously I would go there and run it or install it from there and then I would have the application again.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones