• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Missed Notification Sound

+1 for MissedCall app. I installed it last night and I'm loving it so far. I always hated how I couldn't get a repeating audio notification on smartphones, esp. w/ the Inc's led setup being somewhat hard to see.

Only thing is that it also provides a text notification message in the bar. Wish I could turn that off.
Just tried Missed Call and have a few questions that maybe u can help me with.

1) how the heck do i set up the 'custom' pattern?? Have no clue what those numbers mean.

2) I want it it to vibrate and the LED to go off as a reminder, but is there a way to turn off it RINGING again??

3) When I recieve the notification in the status bar, it comes up as an "unknown" contact...yes, when I go into messaging, the correct person is there, but is there a way to have the correct contact's name to come up instead of "unknown?"

Thx for any help.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones