• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Missing Contacts/Sync Question

rce11

Lurker
Aug 5, 2010
Im sorry if this question has been asked before but i just wanna ask real quick about this.

I had two people on my favorites that I didnt want on there anymore. So i went to their Edit Contacts page and removed them from the favorites. However once i went into the People page, i noticed they were not there. The only way I can see them is if i click the + on the favorites page. I just want to figure out how to get the contacts out of there and back into the People page. Also, one of the contacts i removed from the favorites suddenly popped up again on the favorites but this time it was his synced facebook profile i want that off the favorites too but his "edit contact" thing is missing. What do I do? Thanks again greatly appreciate any answers

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones