• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help MMS Problem

Huawei Sean

Apr 3, 2011
I have a droid x flashed to cricket on the 55 dollar plan, i could send pics on my old cricket phone, but not on the droid.

The weird thing is, is that i can recieve pictures just fine. BUT I CANT SEND! when i try to send, it waits like a minute, then says message failed..

I have tried a few apps like GO SMS (sends a internet link to the pic i try and send) and Handscent sms (does the same thing as stock messaging app).

And i was also wondering: when I try to send a pic thru GO SMS, if normal phones can get it, like an EnV 3. I sent the pic to another android phone, and that phone recieved a internet link, someting like http://gosms.eng3/D?f=93849321 Via GoSMS.

The android phone opened that link, and the browser came up, and it looked like you were viewing a pic of google images.

Whats wrong with my mms and can normal phones view pics i send with GO SMS???

thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones