1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

MMS Problem

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Huawei Sean, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Huawei Sean

Huawei Sean Newbie

I have a droid x flashed to cricket on the 55 dollar plan, i could send pics on my old cricket phone, but not on the droid.

The weird thing is, is that i can recieve pictures just fine. BUT I CANT SEND! when i try to send, it waits like a minute, then says message failed..

I have tried a few apps like GO SMS (sends a internet link to the pic i try and send) and Handscent sms (does the same thing as stock messaging app).

And i was also wondering: when I try to send a pic thru GO SMS, if normal phones can get it, like an EnV 3. I sent the pic to another android phone, and that phone recieved a internet link, someting like http://gosms.eng3/D?f=93849321 Via GoSMS.

The android phone opened that link, and the browser came up, and it looked like you were viewing a pic of google images.

Whats wrong with my mms and can normal phones view pics i send with GO SMS???

thanks

Motorola Droid X Forum

The Motorola Droid X release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, TI OMAP3630 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews