• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MOD] Various Mods: Pattern Unlock, Blue Battery 10%, CRT, Rotation Mix for Stock GB 4.5.602

I've been noticing an odd behavior on my phone that started at the same time I set up the CRT-off animation. I don't know if it's caused by that, or if I'm just noticing it now.

When I have auto-brightness turned on (where it brightens your phone's display if it's bright outside), it used to fade the brightness up and down according to lighting conditions. It no longer fades. It just gets instantly bright or dim.

Anyone else noticing this?

Upvote 0
I've been noticing an odd behavior on my phone that started at the same time I set up the CRT-off animation. I don't know if it's caused by that, or if I'm just noticing it now.

When I have auto-brightness turned on (where it brightens your phone's display if it's bright outside), it used to fade the brightness up and down according to lighting conditions. It no longer fades. It just gets instantly bright or dim.

Anyone else noticing this?
i had the same problem. removed CRT mod and it dims appropriately. wish i could just have the batt mod and no other mod, or be able to switch one or the other on and off. iv noticed a huge battery life loss during the day using the crt mod and or with the batt blue mod. maybe its just me i do have two batterys one brand new seems to do it on that too.... maybe its time to go with a extended battery....
mod's are still kick ass either way!!!!!! :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones