• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MOD][working]crt off animation

shahabazas

~*~ Android Addict ~*~
Apr 4, 2012
Pune
Hey i have successfully Flashed CRT Animation on my phone and it works flawless as if its only OFF cos the ON part needs many files to edit so still working on it and if succeed will release that also but for now enjoy the CRT OFF animation...

Disclaimer/Warning:

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY HARM DONE TO YOUR PHONE USING THIS . DONT BLAME ME IF YOUR PHONE TURNS INTO A PAPERWEIGHT/BRICKED USING THIS. DO IT ON YOUR OWN RISK.

Requirements:

1. Micromax A73 rooted
2. CWM Recovery 5.8.1.9 which is provided by "beerzar"
3. Sd card

Credits:

1. beerzar for sharing his CWM Recovery.
2. Ninad Chaudhari and Varun Chitre for motivating all A73 users.
3. Maastermind1024, AmarZo T DAs, Dark God and Aayushdutta for being with me whenver i needed their help and letting me try all my ways what i have tried and tested.
4. My Office as i have downloaded all the required software and tools by using the internet of my office.
5. Myself for having an urge to have something which is done by me on my Micromax A73.
6. To all of those whose name i haven't mention here who have helped me in one or the other way in reaching my goal.
7. To all the respective Devs for the applications and the softwares what i have used.

Installation:

1. Download the the Zip File from the Download link.
2. Dump it to Sd card.
3. Power down your device.
4. Reboot to recovery.
5. Do a backup first just in case u need if something goes wrong.
6. No need of Factory reset/Data wipe install directly so no data loss.
7. Install Zip from Sd card Choose the zip file and then Select Yes.
8. Let the flasher complete flashing and once Install from Sd card Completed is displayed reboot the phone.
9. Once the phone is rebooted let it settle down and lock by itself see while locking u will find the CRT animation on ur phone.
10.Unlock the phone and the press power button and there u go having the CRT OFF animation.

So guys Enjoy your Micromax A73 with a new CRT OFF animation. One more thing as if its only CRT OFF animation so once ur phone is OFF for the first time it will take atleast 2 secs to ON and then once its locked u can just switch on and off but first lock and unlock will take 2secs.

Downloads Links:

1. CRT OFF for A73.zip

Reactions: gta and falesh
mine giving bootloops ! ...... IDK why ? bootanim. appears again and again ! :(

Do u made any changes in your phone or in framework-res.apk if not then it shouldnt give any problem as if its MODDED on the Stock file and thats what we have right if the problem is still there then send me your Framework-res.apk will send you the MODDED one back.

Upvote 0
Moved to stock??? what does this mean were u using some other ROM? And did it worked?
U Got me wrong ! ... i meant that i moved to stock framework :p
BTW MTK6573 has something special that u CAN use any mtk6573's Phone based ROM on any MTK6573 model ........
Can u try flashing blueterror in a73 by replacing boot.img of a75 to a73's and build.prop of a75 to a73's ......... I'm damn sure it will work .....
ICS By sagarwep is a port from some chinese clone which runs on mtk6573 .
Good-luck !

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones