• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Motorola Media Link for Droid on Windows 7

mihalich

Android Enthusiast
Nov 23, 2009
South Orange County, CA
Hey, I am trying to install motorola media link on Windows 7, (was looking at this link: Motorola Droid Syncing Music With Apple iTune | Mobile Technology Deals and Help ) and the installer is failing on Windows 7. It gets to the end and fails trying to register 2 com object dll's at the end, in the program files/common files/Nero/... dir.

Has anyone else gotten this to work on Windows 7 (32 bit)?

Thanks,
Joe

lol. I was about to right click and tell the installer to run in compatibility mode...but just before that I told it to run as administrator, and it still failed, so I figure this would fail too.

Anyway, the main reason I was going to install it was it said it sync'd your itunes library to the phone. Is that what it will really do? Does it convert the files to a format that the android can play, if they're not mp3's?

Joe

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones