1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Mounting Internal Storage as Drive (Rooted)

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Navruzbek, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Navruzbek

Navruzbek Lurker

Hello, I'm new in this field. i want to recover my data with windows software(after fastboot). I have rooted the phone and tryed UMS mass storage but it doesnt work on my device. Do you know how to enable my phone as drive (Windows 10)

2. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

UMS hasn't been available for years now. I'm afraid the solution is to have your backup made before you erase the data (it's a good idea to have backups anyway, because if you lose the device recovery software is irrelevant).

I'm not aware of any way. You'll probably get posts telling you to use some shonky "android file recovery" software, but I've never seen a real world report (as opposed to one written by the vendor) of those things working.

lunatic59 likes this.
  3. Navruzbek

Navruzbek Lurker

(((( I destroyed the system. now cant even get into the OS
    Yes probably there is no such program yet that can recover phone's internal storage

4. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

What did you actually do?

As long as you can get into the bootloader the phone should be recoverable. I don't know about reflashing LGs myself, but someone will. Recovering user data is harder.

Mi A2 Lite Forum

The Mi A2 Lite release date was July 2018. Features and Specs include a 5.84" inch screen, 12MP camera, 3/4GB RAM, Snapdragon 625 processor, and 4000mAh battery.

July 2018
Release Date
Reviews