• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Moving On - Donating my phone to developer

gannon's a good choice. Now we can REALLY put him to work! MUWAAHAAAHHAAAAAAHAAAHAAAA!!!:thumbup:
I don't know whether to be intimidated or excited... lol. I'm going to be more focused on helping you iron out some problems on CM9 before I can start my other ROMs (They will be based on ICS, so I need a stable ICS ;) )
Man, a new dev starting and getting a phone and all makes me wish I wasn't leaving. But I have my reasons, I've been saving the money to get the latest so I'll be moving to either the HTC One X or Samsung Galaxy S3.

Lol well sucks for you! JK ;)

People, don't expect me to come in and fix camera for CM9 or HDMI for CM7/9 right away. Sure, like everyone else, I'll take a few cracks at it here and there, but I'm a better ROM builder than I am a problem fixer. I actually have had experience with messing with .so files (Sense for OV) and from what I understand, that is what controls the HDMI. Just don't know which one...

Also, new update- he shipped the phone today on his lunch break so I'm getting on Friday if all goes well. Woot!

Everybody give a big hand to TealDream!

Upvote 0
I don't know whether to be intimidated or excited... lol. I'm going to be more focused on helping you iron out some problems on CM9 before I can start my other ROMs (They will be based on ICS, so I need a stable ICS ;) )

Lol well sucks for you! JK ;)

People, don't expect me to come in and fix camera for CM9 or HDMI for CM7/9 right away. Sure, like everyone else, I'll take a few cracks at it here and there, but I'm a better ROM builder than I am a problem fixer. I actually have had experience with messing with .so files (Sense for OV) and from what I understand, that is what controls the HDMI. Just don't know which one...

Also, new update- he shipped the phone today on his lunch break so I'm getting on Friday if all goes well. Woot!

Everybody give a big hand to TealDream!

Is Sense 4.0 over ICS possible for the MT? I hear those two place nice together.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones