• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Moving over from iPhone.

lvlln

Nov 10, 2009
metanorn.net
As someone who hates Apple and their closed/proprietary principles, I held my nose and bought a 3GS in August, planning on buying the then-rumored "Sholes" when it came out. Well, the Droid is now out, and now I'm trying to adjust to the open Android world, and that's why I'm here.

Also, hoping that starting this thread will make that big banner go away when I browse the forums.

As someone who hates Apple and their closed/proprietary principles, I held my nose and bought a 3GS in August, planning on buying the then-rumored "Sholes" when it came out. Well, the Droid is now out, and now I'm trying to adjust to the open Android world, and that's why I'm here.

Also, hoping that starting this thread will make that big banner go away when I browse the forums.

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones