• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Music player lag between tracks

BiggusDiccus

Dec 10, 2009
My wife is an aerobics instructor (yes, my life is awesome...I know) and she wants to use her Eris to play tracks through the sound system. I uploaded all the music she wanted, but when we tested it, there were several seconds of dead space between the tracks. I converted the songs with WMP and Itunes, either way the lag was still there. And there was NO lag when I uploaded them to an iTouch.
Is there some way around this?
Or is this another droid fail...

My wife is an aerobics instructor (yes, my life is awesome...I know) and she wants to use her Eris to play tracks through the sound system. I uploaded all the music she wanted, but when we tested it, there were several seconds of dead space between the tracks. I converted the songs with WMP and Itunes, either way the lag was still there. And there was NO lag when I uploaded them to an iTouch.
Is there some way around this?
Or is this another droid fail...

Most likely a HTC music player fail, I also use it to play music in my car but I prefer a Custom Android Music player because it seems faster, atleast to me it is.

Music Mod V1.6 MDPI + HDPI – Pirate Media – Android Application Development

If that doesnt install for some reason, pm and I'll just give you the Original Music Player from the Nexus

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones