• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Must have apps for Cappy

Wanting to deck out my Cappy.

Suggestions for free apps from Market

(or very worth it paid apps?)

There are 2 or 3 long, similar threads. Search a bit, and you'll have instant answers ;)

I've already posted mine in both, but here it is again:

My Favorites

9 total, 7 free (77%), 2 paid (22%), 4MB total size, $4.86 total price

• Pure Calendar widget (agenda) : Very nice scrollable widget. Tried others, settled on this.
  • Screebl Lite - Save Power! : Working well on my Captivate. It's nice to have the screen stay on while workin on it, and then auto go off quickly if not.
  • Shazam : Amazing app. Definitly purchasing. I'm always wondering what the music is that I am hearing. Now I will know what artists I am enjoying when I go to purchase music.
  • Shopper : Love it. Installed it, tested by reading teh barcode on a bluetooth headset I purchased, and ended up taking it back and getting it a lot cheaper elsewhere.
  • SwiFTP FTP Server : Very handy. It's a pain to hook up to the PC with cable and hope it sees the phone. Now I just run this and FTP to it. If doing heavy downloading, such as moving a LOT of music to the SD card, it occasionally disconnects. But other than that, great app.
  • SystemPanel App / Task Manager : Must have app for anyone that is doing any kind of tweaking on the phone, and trying to improve performance.
  • Apps Organizer : This is an excellent tool. MAkes for much faster opening folders than native folders. And Titanium backup uses this to allow you to filter apps easier.
  • AndroMote Remote Control : I will like the app if I can get it to work. Keeps coming up with network errors, but all other network functions and apps work fine when this reports errors. Hoping to hear from them with a fix.
  • Dropbox : Very handy way to move files and have them backed up to the cloud, and multiple PCs / Phones.

View this app list on AppBrain

For a full list of my apps installed:

56_kruiser's Apps on the phone

Reactions: DT
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones