1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support my apps close with no reason

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by AleXei22, Aug 19, 2012.

1. AleXei22

AleXei22 New Member

Aug 19, 2012
    hi everyone, i have a problem with my android apps, i had my toshiba thrive with honeycomb and sometimes my native browser closes and i go back to the home with no reason, i try to use another browser, firefox, opera, dolphin, maxthon, and skyfire, all with the same result opera and skyfire dont close so fast, but well i say i can live with that i download another apps games music etc and with the same result for example i was playing sngry birds and some time the game only close and go back to home, i think theyre not crashin because dont say any message that say angry birds has close unexpectly etc etc like facebook or google+, i try to use task managers to kill process but the same, after that i come the ics upgrade i was happy because i think it gonna be over that issue , i install ics and the first day it work but now i have the same problem do anybody know whats goins on with android or the thrive tablet???

Advertisement

2. tube517

tube517 Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2010
    USA
    Get rid of the task manager. It's useless in ICS. Also, use a cache clearing app and clear all the cache in your tablet. Do a battery pull after clearing cache. (power off thrive, remove battery for 1 minute, replace battery, power on). See if that helps.

3. Peaches037

Peaches037 Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2012
    Zion, Illinois
    I'm not as tech savy as I thought.. How can I remove the task manager?

4. tube517

tube517 Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2010
    USA
    Uninstall the app. What is the name of the task manager app?