• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My Best Buy only got two......

Well at least you know, I cannot get ahold of anyone in the cell phone dept. I was told to call back in a half hour that they were on lunch. this after being on hold for 10 minutes. This is the store in Albuquerque, NM westside. Come on Best buy what kind of crap is that? Do I need to call Corporate? Call back we dont have enough employee's,,WTF!

Upvote 0
Well at least you know, I cannot get ahold of anyone in the cell phone dept. I was told to call back in a half hour that they were on lunch. this after being on hold for 10 minutes. This is the store in Albuquerque, NM westside. Come on Best buy what kind of crap is that? Do I need to call Corporate? Call back we dont have enough employee's,,WTF!

Are you dialing their extension? 2270?

Try that :)

Upvote 0
Um, as sad as it may be....this is not a sport forum. The thread is about something entirely different. You can always create your own thread on the subject in the correct venue. But I am participating in these forums to be informed on the subjects here.

oh im so sorry that your eyes had to read ONE post on me defending a man who DIED today, I also started this thread about the X and have continued talking about it.... get over it

Reactions: kcs7272
Upvote 0

Hey i reserved at the same BB what day and time did you reserve ? Also if you get ahold of them please let us know whats going on..

Upvote 0
Heh that sucks, this store in tucson is the central flagship tucson store...its been here for the longest of all the stores in the tucson area. They are hoping they will get more before thursday....

FYI Goodyear is SOOO far....

Is that the store on Wetmore or the Broadway store?
Just curious as I'm in Tucson too.
I'll probably order online though so I can use my NE2 and no MIR.

Upvote 0
[indians fan here...love him or hate him, as a baseball fan you've got to respect the boss. a native clevelander, no less! anyway...]

just got off the phone w/my local BB. they confirmed that i am #1 on their list and that they had received enough stock already to cover all of their preorders. they will be calling for appointments tomorrow.

when i asked how many preorders they had, i was told that the couldn't disclose it. when pushed a bit for a non-specific answer they said 'several dozen'...for whatever that's worth.

Upvote 0
Haunted, I finally got through, it helps if they turn on the phone in the dept they work in. Anyhow, Im number 1 in second phase and he says Ill get one but was not 100%. Says he doesn't know how many they are getting in. I think thats BS, they know by now. He is suppose to call tomorrow and schedule me. Im going to try via version online as well when its official time.

Reactions: HauntedHallows
Upvote 0
Haunted, I finally got through, it helps if they turn on the phone in the dept they work in. Anyhow, Im number 1 in second phase and he says Ill get one but was not 100%. Says he doesn't know how many they are getting in. I think thats BS, they know by now. He is suppose to call tomorrow and schedule me. Im going to try via version online as well when its official time.

Thank you, tomorrow i can find out how many they got in for you, just in case you get lucky on thursday. Long story but is a perk of my job. Just curious what day did you pre-order, that would give me an idea if i am ahead or behind you.

Upvote 0
I called the best buy I pre ordered at after reading this and they gave me a bit of a run around about confirming my place in line. I finally got the answer of they are only getting 8 in and to call back tomorrow afternoon as they were not going to be making appointments. I should be somewhere between that number because it was about 2 hours after the announcement that I pre ordered. I live about an hour and a half away from the store and need to know what is up. I then called the verizon store near there and was told I could preorder one and have it set aside. They have 60 in and about 20 set aside at this point. I've been waiting to long not to get this day one :)

Upvote 0
I ordered on July 3rd.... ok let me know whats what when you get done there..thanks!

I ordered on june 26th (i think that was the first day of pre-orders) anyways i have been to busy to go over there recently otherwise i would have a better idea of whats what. If the numbers are not looking good i will be at the verizon store on montgomery though they have the largest quantity coming in to abq if that helps you.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones