• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

xkingofgodzx

Android Enthusiast
May 15, 2010
New York
Currently i have the LG Dare. Before the Inc came out i thought i only wanted the Droid and nothing else. Well that changed really quickly after i saw the Inc. I went to the VZ store and the guy told me i could switch to the Droid right now and get the deal where you can try it out for 30 days, then return it. I thought this only applied for the Inc, nope it works for the Droid also. Plus i get the buy one get one free on the Droid. Now i get to play with the Droid until the Inc comes out. Its a pretty sweet deal for me. This doesn't necessarily help people who already have a droid and are waiting for the Inc, but i think its cool that they allow you to do that.

Currently i have the LG Dare. Before the Inc came out i thought i only wanted the Droid and nothing else. Well that changed really quickly after i saw the Inc. I went to the VZ store and the guy told me i could switch to the Droid right now and get the deal where you can try it out for 30 days, then return it. I thought this only applied for the Inc, nope it works for the Droid also. Plus i get the buy one get one free on the Droid. Now i get to play with the Droid until the Inc comes out. Its a pretty sweet deal for me. This doesn't necessarily help people who already have a droid and are waiting for the Inc, but i think its cool that they allow you to do that.

The new nickname is Zippy, not Inc.

For the Record. ;)

Upvote 0
You realize that you will have to return both Droids if you return one, right? Otherwise you default to having returned the free on and not getting any money back. Also, there is a $30 restocking fee. I am not trying to rain on your parade (it is a really nice thing to be able to try a phone before committing), but the deal gets not as good when you consider the above stipulations.

-Nkk

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones