• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My Favorite Thing About The X

bobomatic

Android Enthusiast
Jul 17, 2010
Bullhead City AZ
Favorite Thing About The X, is...........
that if i accedently hit the FM button. it tell's me to plug the headphone "into the ROUND HOLE" really? its like when someone hands you a camera, and you ask "what button do i push to take a pic"....its the FREAKIN BUTTON IN THE RIGHT CORNER WHERE ITS BEEN FOR 15 YEARS...........ok i feel better

that if i accedently hit the FM button. it tell's me to plug the headphone "into the ROUND HOLE" really? its like when someone hands you a camera, and you ask "what button do i push to take a pic"....its the FREAKIN BUTTON IN THE RIGHT CORNER WHERE ITS BEEN FOR 15 YEARS...........ok i feel better

I for one think it's very considerate they did this. I've spent thousands replacing phones I've ruined by trying to insert the headphones into the charging port or sdcard slot. Finally, someone broke it down and made it simple for me. Thanks Motorola! :p

Upvote 0

If they didnt do this alot of people would complain oh my fm radio doesnt work. Its no different then the tab to remove the battery look how many people screwed that up and took it out

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones