• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My Galaxy Note 4 has screen issues

zombietj101

Lurker
Jul 27, 2017
I can't explain it in words. But this is what is stuck on my Galaxy Note 4 screen. That bar shows up on everything that is viewed on that phone. It can even be seen inside the boot menu :(. I don't know what to do. Can someone explain what this issue is?

Attachments

• IMG_0166.JPG
    IMG_0166.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 153
Hi, it looks like your phone is trying to update, does it get stuck and not move on, if not stuck just let it update and reboot, if it is stuck switch it off and back on, it can take a while to update especially if it is not using wi-fi to download. Phil
p. s. Pull the screen down and touch "Clear" to get rid of all the messages at the top left of the screen. Post back and let us know how you get on and if we can help further.

Upvote 0
The phone works fine. It is not stuck at all. That overlap has been there for a while. Note 4 belongs to a friend and I want to sell that phone for him. The overlap has been seen on the screen when I was in boot mode. So I don't know what he did to that phone. Tried messing with settings, alternate battery, updating, clearing the screen, and nothing has worked.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones