• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My home sensor is not as responsive as my back sensor

My home icon is way less responsive than the back icon which seems to be perfectly normal. Sometimes I have to "press" the home icon twice to get the "buzz" and have it move the screen. However the back icon works 99% of the time on the first press. IS there any adjustment I can make or should I bring the phone back. I have had it now for 2 weeks. Thank you in advance, Mike

Isn't the calibration just for the proximity of the numbers and letters on the key pad and has nothing to do with the sensitivity of the home,menu,back, and search icons? I do not know I am new to this but trying to read as much as I can since there is only a 30 day return on this unit from Verizon. After that I do not want to have to send it back to HTC and wait 2-3 weeks for a refurbished unit.

Upvote 0
Isn't the calibration just for the proximity of the numbers and letters on the key pad and has nothing to do with the sensitivity of the home,menu,back, and search icons? I do not know I am new to this but trying to read as much as I can since there is only a 30 day return on this unit from Verizon. After that I do not want to have to send it back to HTC and wait 2-3 weeks for a refurbished unit.

Yea seems like it..it was a longshot..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones