• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My music has a mind of its own...help?

So every couple of days or so music just starts playing on my Droid whenever it feels like it. It even happens when my phone is on silent. I have checked and I don't have any alarms or reminders for anything. When I try to find the source of the music I can't. It says my music player is not playing, Ive checked my calendar and alarms and nothing...Any suggestions?

So every couple of days or so music just starts playing on my Droid whenever it feels like it. It even happens when my phone is on silent. I have checked and I don't have any alarms or reminders for anything. When I try to find the source of the music I can't. It says my music player is not playing, Ive checked my calendar and alarms and nothing...Any suggestions?

Must be one of your apps are doing this. What apps have you recently installed. Go under each app and check permissions and look for anything like "Music playback" or maybe a permission like having access to SD card.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones