• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help My Nexus 5 Stopped Animating Weather Radar

flatman6

Lurker
Sep 27, 2014
I was wondering if anyone has any ideas why this would happen. I have frequently used WeatherBug to monitor my local weather. One thing I have always done is look at current radar loops to see of storms are headed my way. About 4 or 5 days ago when I press the button to animate the loop it loads several images, but then all I get is a static image on the screen. The bar under the screen shows that it is progressing through the different images, but nothing changes on the map. Prior to this it would always work fine. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app as well as downloading several different weather apps. No matter which app I am using I get the same results. Any ideas or solutions? Thanks!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones