• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My phone is not responding to nothing

A

Android Question

I own a Boost ZTE Warp phone. I bought it brand new the last week of Oct. 2013. Four days ago I received a call and the screen split into two screens of the incoming call then went to a dim lit blue screen. I took it to my carrier to fix, It responded with out any resetting done to it. 20 mins later I hooked it up to my charger & it did it again!! I took it back & the Boost mobile rep was able to reset the hard & it worked for 6 hrs. Once my battery was in the red I went to charge it & as soon as I plugged it in guess what.... it happened again. I googled how to reset it by pushing the volume button & the power button & still nothing, now the dim blue screen won't even appear. If this issue can't be resolved & solved where it won't happen again I will want a New phone replacement not a refurbished one. I didn't pay over $200 for a phone for only 2 1/2 months just to get a used one because the phone itself is defective. If you can help to sine a light on this matter I would greatly appreciate it!!

Thank You

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones